40-Hour Domestic Violence Training: Become a Certified Domestic Violence Advocate
Through the 40-hour training program that Center for Domestic Peace offers, training attendees learn practical, hands-on skills that will enable them to:
1. Describe the problem of domestic violence and discover solutions.
2. Assist survivors and abusers seeking to free themselves from domestic violence.
3. Understand the barriers that survivors face when trying to get help.
4. Understand how culture shapes each individual’s experience.
5. Imagine and participate in transforming society’s norms from domestic violence to healthy and equal relating.
Our next scheduled 40-Hour Domestic Violence Advocate Training Dates:
TUESDAY, July 18th (8 hrs.) 9:00AM-5:00PM
WEDNESDAY, July 19th (4 hrs.) 9:00AM-1:00PM
FRIDAY, July 21st (4 hrs. 15 min.) 12:45PM-5:00PM
MONDAY, July 24th (6 hrs) 9:00am – 3:00pm
TUESDAY, July 25th (3 hrs. 15 min.) 1:45PM-5:00PM
THURSDAY, July 27th (4 hrs. 30 min.) 9:00AM-1:30PM
FRIDAY, July 28th (8 hrs.) 9:00AM-5:00PM
REGISTRATION AND INFORMATION LINK. CLICK HERE!
FLYER: 40 Hour Training Center for Domestic Peace
If you have questions, please email Jackie Palacios, Learning and Training Manager: [email protected]