Through the 40-hour training program that Center for Domestic Peace offers, training attendees learn practical, hands-on skills that will enable them to:
1. Describe the problem of domestic violence and discover solutions.
2. Assist survivors and abusers seeking to free themselves from domestic violence.
3. Understand the barriers that survivors face when trying to get help.
4. Understand how culture shapes each individual’s experience.
5. Imagine and participate in transforming society’s norms from domestic violence to healthy and equal relating.
Our next scheduled 40-Hour Domestic Violence Advocate Training Dates in 2024:
Weds. Jan 17 (9AM-5PM)
Fri. Jan 19 (9AM-1PM)
Mon. Jan 22 (12:45PM-5:00PM)
Weds. Jan 24 (9AM-3PM)
Fri. Jan 26 (1:45PM-5:00PM)
Mon. Jan 29 (9AM-1:30PM)
Wed. Jan 31 (9AM-5PM)
Jan 3rd is deadline for regular registration. Late registration runs from Jan 4th-7th. All sales end Jan 7th!
REGISTRATION AND INFORMATION LINK. CLICK HERE!
40-Hour Training Center for Domestic Peace- Jan 2024
If you have questions, please email Jackie Palacios, Learning and Training Manager: email@example.com