Through the 40-hour training program that Center for Domestic Peace offers, training attendees learn practical, hands-on skills that will enable them to:
1. Describe the problem of domestic violence and discover solutions.
2. Assist survivors and abusers seeking to free themselves from domestic violence.
3. Understand the barriers that survivors face when trying to get help.
4. Understand how culture shapes each individual’s experience.
5. Imagine and participate in transforming society’s norms from domestic violence to healthy and equal relating.
Our next scheduled 40-Hour Domestic Violence Advocate Training Dates:
- Monday, July 18th (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- Wednesday, July 20th (9:00 AM -1:00 PM)
- Friday, July 22nd (12:45 PM – 5:00 PM)
- Saturday, July 23rd (9:00 AM- 3:00 PM)
- Tuesday, July 26th (1:45 PM – 5:00 PM)
- Wednesday, July 27th (9:00 AM – 1:30 PM)
- Friday, July 29th (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
HERE IS LINK TO REGISTRATION!
Download Flyer 40 Hour Training- July 2022
If you have questions, please email Jackie Palacios, Learning and Training Manager: [email protected]