Through the 40-hour training program that Center for Domestic Peace offers, training attendees learn practical, hands-on skills that will enable them to:
1. Describe the problem of domestic violence and discover solutions.
2. Assist survivors and abusers seeking to free themselves from domestic violence.
3. Understand the barriers that survivors face when trying to get help.
4. Understand how culture shapes each individual’s experience.
5. Imagine and participate in transforming society’s norms from domestic violence to healthy and equal relating.
Our next scheduled 40-Hour Domestic Violence Advocate Training Dates:
January 2023 Tentative Dates:
1. Wednesday, Jan 4th (9AM-5PM)
2. Friday, Jan 6th (9AM-1PM)
3. Monday, Jan 9th (12:45PM-5PM)
4. Tuesday, Jan 10th (9AM-3PM)
5. Thursday, Jan 12th (1:45-5:00PM)
6. Wednesday, Jan 18th (9AM-1:30PM)
7. Friday, Jan 20th (9AM-5PM)
If you have questions, please email Jackie Palacios, Learning and Training Manager: [email protected]