In Celebration of Mothers Sponsor Page
May 10, 2019: In Celebration of Mothers!
We are most grateful to our very important Sponsors of this event!!
Invest in Your Community * Become a Sponsor
Your company is great. It should be associated with a great cause.
Domestic violence touches every corner of our community. In fact, the CDC called it the most prevalent human rights issue of our time. Become a sponsor and let the world know that you’re a leader in addressing this important social issue. Be a Champion for Peace!
- Greater Employee Pride and Loyalty: Your company’s commitment to the well-being of both your employees and the community will inspire a sense of pride among your employees and encourage an improved internal image.
- Enhanced Exposure: Your company will enjoy positive exposure as attendees and volunteers promote our luncheon to their friends and colleagues. Your company’s name and logo can appear on a variety of promotional and media materials, depending on your level of sponsorship.
- Extended Community Awareness: An In Celebration of Mothers sponsorship is like no other. Although the event lasts only for one afternoon, its impact on participants has a lifelong effect. Thanks to media, messaging and the far reach of the issue, our sponsors make a lasting impression.
- Join Forces with a Trusted Name:
- C4DP has been transforming lives for 42 years
- C4DP is the only organization with a full continuum of services addressing domestic violence in Marin County.
- Community members will see newspaper articles, posters, displays, social media and more throughout Marin County.
- In Celebration of Mothers sells out regularly!
Download our package: 2019 Sponsor Document May Luncheon C4DP
Questions? Sponsorship? Contact Marla Hedlund at [email protected].
Thank you to our growing list of 2019 Sponsors!
Marin Independent Journal
Sutter Health, Novato Community Hospital
Vionic Group, LLC
Bank of Marin
Katie Jarman, Real Estate Agent
Marin Dept of Health and Human Services
Marin Sanitary Service
PRANDI Property Management
Roto Rooter Marin
Marin Clean Energy
Transitional Wealth Strategies
Jenny Lawler Staging