In Celebration of Mothers Sponsor Page
Friday, May 8, 2020: In Celebration of Mothers!
We are most grateful to our very important Sponsors of this event!!
Invest in Your Community * Become a Sponsor*
Your company is great. It should be associated with a great cause.
Domestic violence touches every corner of our community. In fact, the CDC called it the most prevalent human rights issue of our time. Become a sponsor and let the world know that you’re a leader in addressing this important social issue. Be a Champion for Peace!
- Greater Employee Pride and Loyalty: Your company’s commitment to the well-being of both your employees and the community will inspire a sense of pride among your employees and encourage an improved internal image.
- Enhanced Exposure: Your company will enjoy positive exposure as attendees and volunteers promote our luncheon to their friends and colleagues. Your company’s name and logo can appear on a variety of promotional and media materials, depending on your level of sponsorship.
- Extended Community Awareness: An In Celebration of Mothers sponsorship is like no other. Although the event lasts only for one afternoon, its impact on participants has a lifelong effect. Thanks to media, messaging and the far reach of the issue, our sponsors make a lasting impression.
- Join Forces with a Trusted Name:
- C4DP has been transforming lives for 42 years
- C4DP is the only organization with a full continuum of services addressing domestic violence in Marin County.
- Community members will see newspaper articles, posters, displays, social media and more throughout Marin County.
- In Celebration of Mothers sells out regularly!
Download our package:2020 Sponsor Document May Luncheon C4DP
Questions? Sponsorship? Contact Marla Hedlund at [email protected].
Thank you to our growing list of 2020 Sponsors!
Marin Independent Journal
Bank of Marin
Marin Sanitary Service
Peter Levi Plumbing
PRANDI Property Management
Transitional Wealth Strategies
Katie Jarman, REALTOR® Coldwell Banker Real Estate
Marin Clean Energy
Jenny Lawler Home Staging
Lamar Transit Advertising