Invest in a safer tomorrow!
Give to Center for Domestic Peace. We are a 501(c)3: Tax ID: 94-2415856.
Each year, we help thousands of individuals affected by domestic violence. Annual Report Link.
By Mail: Center for Domestic Peace, 734 A Street, San Rafael, CA 94901-3923.
By Phone: Call 415-457-2464.
Online: Click the “Donate Now” button above. Or click here!
C4DP has been busy during the pandemic- here is a snap shot of a 15-week period:
From March 17 to June 30, 2020 we:
- Answered 2,218 hotline calls.
- Housed 44 shelter guests.
- Maintained 88 residents in transitional housing.
- Helped 207 survivors with legal advocacy services.
- Responded to 58 texts/calls from teens.
- Provided 192 sessions of individual therapy for both adults and children.
- Held 21 Zoom calls with high school members of MAYA (Marin Against Youth Abuse), Champion Men’s Zone participants, and college interns to continue prevention education, outreach, and advocacy.
We rely on the generosity of many individuals and groups to support our work in Marin and beyond. Thank you!
To contact the Development Department directly, please call or email Marla Hedlund, Development and Community Relations Officer: mh[email protected]
*Please consider becoming a MONTHLY DONOR. Your hassle-free, recurring donation will provide a consistent and reliable source of funds that will allow us to plan ahead. Your credit card will be automatically charged, which you can suspend at any time. Know that your monthly investment will be put to work immediately!
Have you watched this video? This will show you what we are doing for children in our shelter and transitional housing programs – A Look Inside: Changing the Future for Children
You can make a lasting difference in someone’s life!
Your donation amount and what it can fund:
$50 – 1 bed night in the emergency shelter
$105 – 1 day of the 24/7 hotline support
$135 – 2 nights of Second Step transitional housing and support services
$250 – 2 months of classes for a ManKind participant
$500 – 4 sessions of group therapy for families
$1,000 – 6 legal advocacy sessions and case management