C4DP offers a host of specialized trainings tailored to meet the unique needs of your organization and/or company.
- Awareness training and protocol development on dating abuse/domestic violence.
- How to recognize it and respond to it in the workplace.
- Impact of domestic violence on children/youth.
- Prevention strategies that promote a culture of healthy and equal relating.
- Activism strategies for challenges culture and norm changes.
- Certification training to become a domestic violence advocate.
C4DP offers all of this training and more that can generate policy and protocol development for schools, hospitals, medical centers, social services, and businesses so every entity knows what to do to end domestic violence.
To request a specialized training or if you have questions, email Jackie Palacios, Learning and Training Manager: [email protected]
Establish A Domestic Violence Response Protocol and Save Lives
A two-part training on nationally acclaimed best practices.
Each session is 3 hours long
PDF of Training Flyer for Agencies: DV Response Protocols That Save Lives