Center for Domestic Peace offers a number of ways that you can volunteer to help domestic violence survivors, and we provide training and support so that you can be as effective as possible. At this time, however, we do not have opportunities to work as an advocate on our hotline or in our shelter. We do have volunteer opportunities in our marketing and fundraising department, legal services, and we have youth and young adult opportunities!
Please call 415.457.2464 for more information about our volunteer opportunities.
Other Volunteer Opportunities
- Annual Mother’s Day Luncheon Volunteers – Help Center for Domestic Peace with our annual fundraising event. Generate items for the silent auction, help with sponsors, and many other tasks. No training required.
- Fundraising – Join our fundraising committees and task forces to carry out special events and cultivate contributions from throughout the community.
- Marketing – We are in search of pro bono help in our marketing department.
- Legal Help – We are in search of pro bono attorneys for our legal services departments.
- Marin Against Youth Abuse (MAYA) Advisory Committee- Become a school leader on healthy relationships! As a member of the MAYA Advisory Committee, you will partner with 1-2 other members to be peer resources on healthy relationships and relationship abuse at your school. You will come up with creative ways of raising awareness and getting help to those who need it, and then make them happen! Bring your leadership skills, enthusiasm, creativity, and ideas! For more information call 415-526-2557 or visit the MAYA page on this website.
Become an agent of change by downloading our Personal Peace Agreement and pledging your commitment to creating and maintaining healthy and non-violent relationships: Download Personal Peace Agreement Here.pdf