C4DP’s biggest need right now are financial donations or donations of Gift Cards for our participants.
To donate financially online, please click here!
We suggest Target, Safeway, Kohl’s, United Markets, Chevron, Amazon, or Visa/MC gift cards.
Questions? Please contact Jake Boyle, Development and Community Relations Associate, 415-526-2552 or [email protected]
Only donations on the wish list below may be dropped off at 734 A Street, San Rafael, at our back door off of Second Street, Monday – Friday, 10AM – 4PM.
Ongoing wish list needs include only NEW:
- Bath towels
- Bed sheets (twin size, full, queen)
- Bed pillows
- Toiletries (toothbrushes & paste, mouthwash, floss, shampoo & conditioner – large sizes ideal, deodorant, razors, pads, tampons)
- Lounge wear
- Kids clothing and shoes
- Bra & underwear & socks
- Diapers (any size) & wipes
- Art and school supplies
- Toys – unwrapped or labeled
- Household cleaning supplies
We do not accept used items, no matter their condition. Please contact one of our partner agencies for used donations:
BloomMarin – (415) 482-6077
Ritter Center – (415) 457-8182
Homeward Bound – (415) 382-3363
Make It Home – (415) 578-3205