GIFT CARDS ARE NEEDED MOST – When a domestic violence survivor is handed a gift card and is empowered to shop for themselves and their children, they feel a sense of ownership and pride to be able to provide for their families – Gift Cards to Safeway, Target, Macy’s, Best Buy, Amazon, Chevron, etc – all these are welcome and needed this holiday season! Remember, some come to us with just the clothes they are wearing to escape a dangerous situation!
Interested in HOLIDAY GIVING? Contact Marla Hedlund: [email protected] or call 415.526.2543.
We have created an AMAZON store for much needed items you can purchase and ship directly to C4DP. Click here! Shipping address: Center for Domestic Peace, 734 A Street, San Rafael, CA 94901. Please include your name and address in the “note” section, so we can track and thank you properly!
We do not accept used or gently used items.
Please call ahead 415.457.2464 for drop-off instructions and needs. Donations are accepted weekdays between 10AM and 4PM (except holidays) at the Administrative Office, 734 A Street, San Rafael. Please pull up to the back door off of Second Street and ring the doorbell. Do not park in stalls. We are only accepting new items at this time, nothing gently used.
Thank you so much for thinking of us and for your generosity and support!
Due to limited storage capacity we may not be able to accept donations at all times. Calling ahead may save you some time and energy!
Ongoing items we always need for the emergency shelter. All items must be new:
- Baby monitors
- Infant/toddler car seats
- School supplies: backpacks, pencils, paper, pens
- Diapers and wipes (unopened packages only, all sizes)
- Helmets for children to ride scooters and bikes
- Rain boots and umbrellas
- New bedding: comforters, bedspreads, blankets, sheets (twin and full size), new pillows
- Mattress protectors, all sizes
- New bath & hand towels
- Silverware and kitchen utensils
- First Aid kits
- Large size shampoo and conditioner
- Cleaning Supplies
- Dry food
- Gift certificates for Safeway, United, Target, etc. (for groceries)
- Gift certificates for children’s activities
Clothing – We are no longer accepting used clothing.
- New bras and new underwear, all sizes
- New pajamas and informal clothing – all sizes, women, boys and girls
- New tennis shoes and socks– women size 6-10, boys and girls all sizes
- 2 large, beautiful, artificial floral arrangements to be used for event stages
- 2 large glass vases that match
2nd Step Transitional Housing Wish List. All items must be new:
- 2 Nightstands
- Dust mites mattress protectors all sizes
- Lamps (any kind)
- Table and 4 chairs
- Pots and pans
- Food processor
- Coffee table
- Rice cooker
- Can openers
- Cleaning supplies and products
- New brooms and dustpans
- Vacuum cleaners
- Blu Ray DVD players
- Flat screen TVs
- Laptops computers
- Projector and screen
- Sheets for King, queen size, full size and twin size beds
- Organic Shampoo and conditioner for children and adults
- Soap, toothpaste, sanitary pads, deodorants, sunscreen
- Bathroom curtains
- Door mats
- 25 Key chains (welcome for residents)
- Small Fire extinguishers
- Art supplies
- New clothes for women and children all ages and sizes
For furniture donations and delivery please call Encarny at (415) 342.7669.
- Payoff of our mortgage for A Street Location ($1,000,000)