AWARENESS + COMMUNITY ACTION = CHANGE
- DV Is Not OK! Say it loud and say it everywhere! Make the pledge to be non-violent: Personal Peace Agreement
- Contact your legislator to protect American families by strengthening our nation’s gun regulations – close gun show sales loopholes, institute more rigorous background checks and lift restrictions on research on gun violence. (Having a gun in a DV situation increases the woman’s risk of dying by 500%!)
- Join the Center for Domestic Peace Community on Facebook for weekly updates.
- Be creative. Be outrageous. Be persistent, direct, and determined. Believe you can make a difference in creating a violence free world right now! Download ACT NOW flyer here!.pdf
- Insist that schools have policies that prohibit bullying behaviors. Visit StopBullying.gov to learn what you can do!
- Volunteer for Center for Domestic Peace.
- Donate to Center for Domestic Peace to support our work of ending domestic violence – one individual, one family, one community at a time.
- See what MEN are doing to support the movement!