October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month, and we invite you to participate in our activities.
One Sip Closer to Ending Domestic Violence
In recognition of Domestic Violence Awareness Month, C4DP’s coffee sleeve campaign connects to our community through Marin’s love for coffee and tea. Our goal is to spark hot conversations about domestic violence while also showing support for anyone in an unhealthy relationship to get help. Resources are printed on the sleeves for bystanders, those experiencing domestic violence, and those who are harming others. Help raise awareness about domestic violence in Marin by stopping by one of our participating shops in October.
- Equator Coffees (Marin Locations: Larkspur, Mill Valley, Sausalito)
- Dr. Insomniac’s Fine Coffee, Tea, Smoothies & Cafe (Novato)
- Trailhead (Novato)
- Creekside Bakery (Novato)
- Gloria Jean’s Coffee (Northgate Mall)
- Redwood Cafe (Terra Linda)
- Muffin Mania (San Rafael)
- The Coffee Roastery (Fairfax & San Anselmo)
- Emporio Rulli Bakery (Larkspur)
- Java Detour (San Rafael)
- Cafe Del Soul (San Rafael & Mill Valley)
- Belly Deli (San Rafael)
- Starbucks in Target, (Sausalito)
- Taste of Rome (Sausalito)
Free Seminar with Wells Fargo Bank
A Planned Giving Conversation – What’s the legacy you want to leave in this world?
October 17, 10-11:30 AM
Wells Fargo Bank, 770 Tamalpais Drive Suite 220, Corte Madera
A free workshop presented by Center for Domestic Peace and Wells Fargo Bank that will give you a comprehensive understanding of your options for planned giving.
Call 415-526-2543 to reserve your spot.
Free Webinar with Marin County District Attorney
Abuse is Not Always Physical
October 25 or November 15, 6-7:00 PM Online
Join C4DP and Marin County DA’s Office for this free informational webinar on the different types of abuse. Learn what to do if you or someone you know may be in an abusive relationship.